When transforming your kitchen cabinets to fit your favorite modern design, something to consider is how to maximize the interior storage space in your drawers and cabinets. Whether dramatically changing or subtly altering the appearance of the cabinets’ exterior, certain design adjustments will customize the interior space for maximum efficiency and functionality, completing the overall transformation.
Here are a few simple ways we can help you better utilize the space inside your kitchen cabinets and drawers at the same time we reface your kitchen cabinetry:
- add new drawers with full-extension glides which will completely reveal the contents of each entire drawer, front to back — no more hidden space.
- convert lower stationery cabinet space into all pull-out drawers for maximum capacity storage, clear visibility to all stored items, and 1-step access — no more cabinet doors to open; no more squinting and reaching for something way in the back. OR if you still prefer doors to drawers:
- convert your stationary cabinet shelving into pull-out shelves, allowing clear visibility and easy access to every item, pot or pan concealed behind the cabinet doors. Just open the cabinet doors and slide out shelf.
- add a lazy susan into a corner cabinet, making that once awkward hidden space much more useful — just ‘twirl’ to reach everything.
If space allows, we can also:
- add extra cabinets, an island or counter top eating area.
- enlarge an existing island and possibly its storage space.
- install a roll-out trash and recycling center.
For a free in-home estimate from Pacific Kitchens, give us a call at (858) 277-0701. Our friendly kitchen professionals will show you how to get a brand new look — and make the most of your kitchen storage — at a fraction of the cost, compared to a complete remodel. We look forward to making your kitchen remodeling dreams come true!