A San Diego kitchen remodel may seem like a goal that you will never reach. After all, remodels often require significant amounts of money – money that you do not have to spare. Instead of dreaming about a remodeled kitchen, start making it happen – one step at a time. You do not have to remodel your entire kitchen at one time. You can simply make the changes in increments. For instance, start by refacing your kitchen cabinets. Since the cabinets are one of the first things you see when you walk into the room, giving them a renewed, fresh appearance is sure to make your kitchen shine. The best part about refacing – it does not cost nearly as much as buying and installing new cabinets.
Once your cabinets are refaced, start working on changing the flooring. You do not have to start this project right away – save up the money and then replace the flooring. A new floor, like new cabinets, will make your kitchen “pop”. After the cabinets and floors are complete, you can start working on the counters and appliances. Take your time with your remodel and complete it in stages – within a few months or a year, you will have the kitchen you always wanted.
Remodeling your kitchen is a large task to undertake. You have many decisions to make during the remodeling process, including:
- Flooring – You have to decide which type of flooring best fits your design vision, such as vinyl, hardwood, laminate, or tile.
- Appliances – You have to decide if your existing appliances will fit your vision or if you need new appliances. If you opt for new ones, you have to decide which ones you want, such as stainless steel or traditional white appliances.
- Cabinetry – You have to decide if you need brand, new cabinets – which can be quite costly – or if you can reface your current cabinets. Refacing is a fast, easy and affordable way to get the look of new cabinetry without the cost. Contact us for more information about this affordable option.
- Countertops – You have to decide what kind of countertops you want. Granite is a popular choice, but traditional countertop styles are less expensive.
Your San Diego kitchen remodelers should be able to help you with some of these decisions. They can offer you their expert opinions, but the final decision is up to you.
Your kitchen is an important part of your home. Not only is it the place where you prepare meals, it is the place where your family gathers. When your kitchen becomes outdated and in need of repair, it is no longer the warm and welcoming place it should be. It becomes a place where no one wants to be, a place that is used only for basic meal preparation. It may be time to start thinking about remodeling your kitchen.
A kitchen remodel in San Diego can be an expensive endeavor. Replacing the cabinets, countertops, floors, and appliances is costly – and your budget may not allow an extensive remodel right now. However, you are not without other options. Instead of remodeling the entire kitchen, you can have your cabinets refaced. Refacing your cabinets will provide your kitchen with an entirely new look and feel, one that is warm and welcoming again. You can worry about the floors, countertops and appliances later. Contact us today and learn more about the refacing process and the money you can save with this option.
As you go through the kitchen remodel process, you soon realize that it can be quite expensive. The flooring, cabinetry, appliances, countertops, and décor quickly add up to a large amount. This is the time to decide if your cabinets are a good candidate for refacing. Kitchen refacing San Diego involves adding new exteriors to existing cabinets. To determine if your cabinets are ready to be refaced, consider the following:
- Is the structure of your cabinets sound? Ensure that your cabinets are still in good, usable condition. Cabinets with rotting wood or other damage may not be suitable for refacing.
- Are your cabinets capable of being removed with ease? Cabinets that are built into a home cannot be refaced off-site. If your cabinets can be removed with relative ease without damaging the cabinets or surrounding structure, they can be refaced.
- Are you ready to save significant amounts of money? Refacing is much less expensive than buying and installing new cabinets. If you are ready to save money, you are ready to have your cabinets refaced.
A kitchen remodel in San Diego is not a task for the faint of heart. If you are not prepared for the challenges that come with a remodel, do not even start the process – you will only become frustrated and disappointed later. There are several reasons why you must prepare for a kitchen remodel, including:
- Time – remodels can take a lot of time to complete. Even if you have an estimate of the time needed, there is still a chance that it will take longer. Are you prepared to be without your kitchen for a significant amount of time?
- Workers – unless you are a contractor, you will have to hire a crew to do the remodel. This means having a kitchen full of strangers. Are you ready to share your home and sacrifice your privacy for an extended period of time?
- Money – Remodels are expensive. You have to buy flooring, appliances, décor, countertops, cabinetry, and other items. This can add up to thousands of dollars, not including the actual labor costs. Are you ready to spend such a large amount of money on your kitchen?
Take the time to ensure you are truly ready for a remodel before getting started. This way, you will not be surprised when the unexpected occurs. You can even contact us and take advantage of our money-saving refacing process to help avert the high cost of your remodel.
Remodeling a kitchen involves a lot of work and a lot of money. The appliances alone can cost you a fortune. Add in flooring and cabinetry and you could easily spend thousands of dollars. If you are trying to find a way to save on your remodel, think about having your cabinets refaced. San Diego kitchen cabinets can be expensive when you buy them brand new. Having your existing cabinets refaced is a fast and easy way to have the look of new cabinets without the price tag.
Here at Pacific Kitchens, we are the refacing experts. We can take your existing cabinets and transform them into beautiful, new cabinets in about a week. The prices we offer are competitive and when compared to installing brand new cabinets – well, the money you will save speaks for itself. Contact us today to schedule your cabinets for refacing and start saving money on your kitchen remodel.
It is not uncommon for there to be a little competition between kitchens. When you visit a friend’s home, you cannot help but to compare their kitchen to your own. When others visit your home, they do the same. The kitchen is the heart of the home and everyone wants their heart to look its absolute best. If your kitchen does not look its best, it may be time for a remodel. Remodeling kitchens in San Diego is a costly endeavor. That is why it is important to find ways to save money.
One easy way to save money is by having your cabinets refaced. Refacing gives your cabinetry a new look and feel while making use of the existing cabinets. You can save a substantial amount of money by choosing refacing – money you can use for flooring, appliances or décor. Contact us, the refacing specialists, for more information on the refacing process. The next time your friend compares kitchens, your kitchen will be the favored one.
Your San Diego kitchen remodel is an important and expensive endeavor. You have waited for a long time to remodel your kitchen. You want it to look exactly as you always dreamed. Every detail has been planned in your mind – now, it is time to make the dream come to life. Between the flooring and appliances, as well as any structural changes, the cost can be quite high. You can save some money and still get the kitchen you want, by having your cabinets refaced.
When cabinets are refaced, they are, essentially, recycled. Instead of getting rid of perfectly sound cabinets and replacing them with new ones, the cabinets’ exteriors are replaced. You can choose the color and material placed on the exterior, while the actual cabinet is reused. Not only will this save you money, it will save time. Refacing is much faster than installing brand new cabinets. You can have your cabinets back in your kitchen in just a matter of days. Contact us, today, to learn more about the benefits of refacing.
If you cannot afford an entire kitchen remodel, right now, you can still update your kitchen and make its beauty shine through, again. All you need to do is have your cabinets refaced. Cabinet refacing San Diego is becoming a popular, affordable way to have the look and feel of new cabinets, without the price. Here at Pacific Kitchens, we are the refacing specialists. We have years of experience with refacing cabinets. When your cabinets come to us, you can rest assured that they will return in like-new condition – you may not even recognize them.
The refacing process is pretty simple. The exterior parts of your cabinets are replaced with something new, preserving the existing structure of your cabinets. The process can normally be finished in about a week – much less time than is required for installing new cabinets. Contact us, today, to schedule your cabinets for refacing and help bring the beauty back to the heart of your home.
While having your cabinets refaced is an easy way to get the look and feel of new cabinets without the price tag – all cabinet refacers are not created equal. Instead of giving your money to a less-than-stellar refacer, invest your money in the best cabinet refacer San Diego. You deserve to get the most for your hard-earned money and, here at Pacific Kitchens, we will make sure you get the best price on our refacing process.
We have the experience and solid reputation you need, to entrust your cabinets with us. Our process is affordable and fast – you can have your cabinets back in your home in just a matter of days. Our quick turnaround time and affordable pricing has made us one of the most sought- after refacers in San Diego. So, contact us today, and schedule your refacing as soon as possible. You will not be disappointed in the quality, the price, and our high level of customer service and satisfaction.